I am in constant lack with time, but really, I have the feeling if day was about 48 hours I would still need more to do everything I want.
Before I continue, at the bottom is a Brazilian song, click and listen to it while reading 🙂 only to stay consistent to myself, in each blog post I will have one new MPB song. This one is specifically glad to me, as I find Vanessa da Mata as one of the icons of the Brazilian music scene. Watch the way she sings, her movements are full of elegance! If you scroll lower, do not forget to come back here and read further! 🙂
Related to my music and modeling things, as said in my yesterday’s post, I have a goal and that is to register to 5 agencies per day. When today I started writing this blog post, I thought first to register to databases of agencies that liked or commented my photos on Instagram, but most of them are quite far from me, so I decided to take on my list registration to Austrian agencies. I googled Austrian casting and modeling agencies and in the upcoming days I’ll do registration by them.
Today I did the following things for the modeling things:
- Checked jobs on https://globalmodelsinc.com – one job was interesting, but it is only for premium users and if I’ll do an upgrade in some of my profiles it will be on Model Management (a post from yesterday: https://karvakg.wordpress.com/2017/10/05/once-i-gave-it-up-or-just-took-a-break/) the rest of the jobs were not interesting.
- I went for a casting by Hollywood casting, it was a textual one, and it is for a “Széchényi terv” project fund. I would not say I nailed it, I was not focused enough! There is so much going on in my head, I need to learn to control this!
- On a way there I made this selfie…
View this post on Instagram
I will never master this selfie thing :))) Casting time! I am listening Acreditar from Vanessa da Mata, like for the millionth time! #scoutme #hungary #getscouted #picoftheday #Brazil #modelscout #travelingmodel #fashionmodel #modelingagency #hungarianmodel #ezglamúr #instablogger #modelagency #modelagent #weloveyourgenes #modelmanagement #seniormodel #Wlyg #freelancemodel #freelancer #actress #acting #singer #casting #realpeople #editorial #editorialphotography #fashionmodel #partsmodel #runway #runwaymodel
- Responded to Instagram comments. If you have one, you need to engage with people from the industry, you never know what connection a message will bring
- registered to an Austrian agency: https://www.prestige-modelmanagement.com
- sent mail to another Austrian agency: http://www.stellamodels.com
- I have updated my profile on e-talenta (an online portfolio) and sent 2 intro letters to 2 Hungarian casting directors and to 9 Serbians (I am fluent in Serbian) via the site as it allows you to send personal messages. It is a new discovery for me and I find it great!
- Messaged 2 photographers for a TF photoshooting, one is probably arranged for mid of November! 🙂
- Registered to http://www.latitudetalent.com from New York as I got a follow on my Instagram from them – I do not think they will invite me for any job, as this profession requires you to be on the market, but I just felt like doing it. Of course, if you are beginning in the industry in Hungary, probably you will start with your registration in Hungarian agencies. I am registered at most, but I get the most job calls from Hollywood casting agency. You can find a list of casting agencies in my earlier post: https://karvakg.wordpress.com/2015/12/15/casting-agencies-hungary/ I made this post long time ago, but the list at the bottom of the blog post contains the majority of the agencies.
- I have registered to a webpage http://www.62models.com – the agency is from New Zealand, quite far and again maybe pointless, but at least they have my contacts, maybe some of you will go there and at least you have the information about their existance!
- I bumped into a website of Later Media – http://www.later.com, they seem to have good tips for using Instagram and I downloaded a free guide to read called “Instagram for Business strategy guide”. Lets see how I can use it for myself.
- Had a quick glance on the site: https://join.ftcpublications.com/congratulations/how-to-apply/ To this page you need an invitation to apply, I need to investigate on them a bit more.
For my music I did the following:
- Uploaded my music to Drooble (an international music community) for the contest of 100-500 Euro prize and shared our music on 20 Facebook groups. Vote for our music: https://drooble.com/musical-revolution-ww?presentation=528976 Here is a link for you to join too as a musician, click: https://drooble.com/i/cbk59
- Listened to this song below “Acreditar” for at least 100 times, I can sing already the refrain with a big confidence, so it is on my priority list of performing it too!
…tomorrow I am going for the Music Expo! I hope to see many cool things there!
PLUS, I wrote this post…